|Thai-Online||Date: Tuesday, 20.08.2019, 15:25 | Message # 1|
|"Extremely Dangerous Bangkok" - this is the third and newest version of the popular tour in Thailand "Dangerous Bangkok". Tours are performed from Pattaya in all its variations. The Extremely Dangerous Bangkok trip program is as follows:|
- Visit to one of the country's unusual temples, Wat Mahabut. A place of pilgrimage for thousands of Thais. Here is an altar dedicated to the ghost of Mae Nak Phrakanong - the most terrible ghost known in the Kingdom of Thailand. The temple itself is not a tourist place, it does not see onlookers and random people. Only traditions and Thai people. On the adjacent territory there are unusual altars dedicated to Nang May - the forest (natural) spirits of the country. Opposite the temple, on the water - dozens of houses of local residents standing on stilts - these are the slums of the Phrakanong canal. We are not in a hurry, we study Thai spirits, ghosts and traditions carefully.
- Before we head to the Bangkok air subway station, we will go through the quarter of contrasts. Ancient wooden houses, almost collapsed, are adjacent to elite high-rise buildings. Confirm the review of the quarter with the expression "City of Contrasts."
- A trip through the city by air. The windows offer a great view of Bangkok from the height of the 6-story building.
- During a transfer from one subway line to another, we will go to visit Nang Rumam - Thai folk dance dancers who help in fulfilling any desires. A very famous place in the capital and throughout Thailand. A place where rich people and ordinary people come to make financial desires. Wishing tourists will help in the proper organization of the ritual. We will see a strong contrast between the expensive urban city and the strong religious traditions of Thais.
- From the overpass of the metro station, we will examine the ghost skyscraper Sathorn Unic Tower. If you wish, you can come closer to him. This is a monstrously sized abandoned house in downtown Bangkok. Let's talk about terrible events and popular rumor associated with this high-rise.
- Next, we take a pleasure boat on the Chao Phraya River to Chinatown. Beautiful views of expensive hotels and slums are gradually replacing each other.
- Chinatown is the highlight of Bangkok. Now we have more time for a walk! We explore the hidden nooks and crannies of the ordinary tourist. A real ghetto hidden by the front street signs! It is dangerous to visit such places in the evening, therefore we visit only in the daytime. Be careful! To visit Chinatown and its back streets, you do not need to wear jewelry and take large amounts of money with you, the original passports to avoid pickpocketing.
- Wat Saket Temple - Golden Mountain. Observation deck on top of an artificial hill. 344 steps with a smooth rise and a wonderful panorama of historical buildings, Chinatown. Wat Saket was once the highest place in Bangkok, before the era of skyscrapers.
- Travel by speed boat on the historic San Saeb Canal. The trip starts from Wat Saket directly to the Pratunam shopping area. Dug during the reign of King Rama II to provide a waterway for troops fighting in the war with Cambodia, the canal subsequently became the main route for Bangkok residents.
- Walk through the Bangkok quarters to the Bayok Sky skyscraper.
- Great dinner and a pleasant end to the excursion day in a skyscraper at an altitude of 300 meters! Types of "contrasting" Bangkok. Visit to the observation deck, which rotates around its axis. Fascinating views of the metropolis at sunset.
Now the program is released on Mondays and Thursdays. The collection time for hotels in Pattaya is about nine in the morning, we return to 23: 00. With a group of 4 people, you can conduct a tour on any day. The price is 2999 baht per person, there are no prices for children.
You can order via the hotline: 083-838-3539 (+ 66-838-383-539 WhatsApp, Viber and Line). No prepayment required.
Yours to explore - excursions, attractions, food & transfers - CLICK HERE!