- Transfer from any hotel in Pattaya and back
- An experienced guide accompanies you
- All entrance fees and charges
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Buy pet food
- Professionally made photos, including those with animals - tigers, elephants, crocodiles, etc.
- Pay extra if riding an elephant at the Tiger Zoo
- Copy of passport
- Clothing covering the shoulders and knees - we visit Chinese temple
- Money for personal expenses
- Camera, video equipment
What to expect
I want to start with the fact that the Discovery Tour "8 in 1" is a great excursion program in Pattaya! It covers zoos, farms and temples of Pattaya. All this is not intrusive and without long journeys. Excursion "Discovery Tour" in Pattaya was invented many years ago, but enjoys continued popularity among tourists, especially with children. We highly recommend this program to all categories of customers. This is one of the best tours of Pattaya. Integrated, short and tiring! It is about the tour of the "Discovery" that you can read the most positive reviews, and when the group is accompanied by a professional, erudite guide, you get an almost perfect tour!
Speaking of guides. "Discovery Tour" is an excursion, conducted mainly for Russian guestes. The group is accompanied by an experienced guide. English speakers can go to "Discovery Tour" also but it unlikely to be uninteresting for some categories - they will not understand the guide. Theoretically, we can organize and conduct "Discovery Tour" individually and only in English.
There will be no long journeys. The extreme point is removed on 50 kilometers from Pattaya, which is less than an hour by small bus. And periodic stops along with sightseeing make the road completely invisible.
In Pattaya there are several similar excursions, for example: Grand Canyon and Discovery Deluxe, "Mini Discovery" and others.
"Discovery Tour" includes everything you can see in the suburbs of Pattaya. To the maximum, but not tedious and without much haste. You will see all the fun in the northern suburbs of the city.
- Monkey Mountain, great view from the observation deck and chatting with funny macaques. Monkey Mountain has long become a cult destination among tourists in Thailand. And since our path will be near, we will make a stop. You will have the opportunity to feed the Javanese macaques. Here the main thing is not to forget that at a party, nevertheless, you are not particularly familiar with monkeys, fed and watched, okay. Touching monkeys is not recommended - yet wild animals.
- The temple-museum of "Hell and Paradise", where you can see for yourself how the Thais imagine those glorious places where you don’t need to go)) A whole park with figures exposed in it, for the most part very impressive and designed to demonstrate hellish torture for certain bad acts during of life.
- The brightest in its beauty Chinese temple. You will be able to inspect it from the outside and go inside up to the very top (but do not forget about dress code), hit the gong and make a wish. See for yourself the sharp difference between Thai and Chinese architectural styles. There is an inconsequential minus - the staff swears at those who photograph this temple from the inside. But outside - please.
- Oyster farm tasting fresh oysters. It is absolutely fresh and included in the price.
- Si Racha Tiger Zoo. We will see three exciting shows (tiger show, elephant show and crocodile show) and a lot of other amazing and extraordinary. It is in this place that you can feed a tiger cub with milk, take a photo with big tiger and a tiger cub, see how the tigress and the piglets, the crocodile and the geese, the tiger and the dog live together!
- Buffet lunch, which includes a crocodile BBQ.
- Khao Kheow Open Zoo where you can feed without any fear from your hands various animals from lemur to rhinoceros in size. A large open contact zoo is a well-known place in Thailand, which for obvious reasons attracts children and adults. In conditions as close to natural as possible, rhinoceros, hippos, tapirs, giraffes, antelopes, camels, ostriches, binturongs, various cats, many species of birds and other animals live. There are hundreds of animals, according to some of the numbers there are about 1800. The highlight of the zoo is that many animals can be fed directly from the hands and take interesting photos with them.
- Pineapple plantation, where you will test fresh exotic fruits.
- Asian Spice Garden or a new snake farm.
Excursion "Discovery Tour" in Pattaya has a very affordable price and is held every day. A great choice for the whole family!
Book with us
Already planning your next trip and least of all would like to waste time in queues for attractions and overpay? There are so many things planned to visit and see!
Start your adventure right now! If you are not in Thailand - you can use the tags below and go to planning a vacation in any other country.
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Discovery Tour 8 in 1 and write your own review!