- Transfer from any Pattaya hotel or condo and back
- Accompany of a professional guide
- All entrance fees and charges
- Accommodation at the hotel on territory of national park
- Two lunches, breakfast and dinner
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Extra charge for single 700 baht per person
- Thai massage at the hotel
- Money for personal expenses
- Swimming accessories, towel, sun protection
- Comfortable shoes
- Clothing for walking in nature
- Lunch box from your hotel
- Camera, video equipment
What to expect
Author's excursion "Stalker" from Pattaya to the southeastern Thailand provinces, in two days we will visit three beautiful national parks at once!
Is it not your first vacation in Thailand and you've already seen everything? Are you sure? Go to our adventure tour of the province of Chantaburi and see for yourself - this you have not yet met! We will visit karst caves, go through the mountains, take a boat trip through the mangroves, walk along the deck of a real warship, see how they mine in quarries and then sell precious stones at the market, swim in waterfalls, know the secrets of Buddhism, and spend the night in beautiful hotel at riverside between mountains.
Developing this tour, we traveled hundreds of kilometers of roads and now we offer you all the most interesting and best that we could find. For you, we have chosen not a cheap, but a high-quality hotel, which will take you from the hot and stuffy Pattaya to the light cool of the national park of Thailand! You are definitely not with us?
The first day:
- About 06:30 in the morning, pick up our guests from condos and hotels, departure from Pattaya.
- We stop for breakfast at the coffee shop. If not enough time to have breakfast at the hotel, always prepare lunch box and take it with you.
- We climb aboard the frigate of World War II, which participated in hostilities and even fought on the side of the Soviet Union during the defeat of militarist Japan. Also we can see the frigate inside!
- Boat trip through the mangroves, with access to the open sea. We will see rare species of birds, flying foxes, monitor lizards and other animals. Also in the mangroves we look at a unique house where ghosts have been living for over a hundred years.
- Visit a group of seven karst caves.
- Check in at the "Baan Suan Rudee" hotel on the banks of a mountain river. The hotel is located in a picturesque canyon. This is real oasis adjacent to the national park. Overlooking the mountains, standing right by a mountain stream. The hotel has all the conditions for a comfortable rest: Thai massage salon (we do not include it in price), swimming pool, tables and gazebos on the banks of a mountain river for a romantic evening.
- Visit the Trok Nong waterfall, which is located next to the hotel. This is a quiet place in the jungle, where you can swim until the closing of the national park in 17:00 and independently return to the hotel.
- Dinner at the hotel.
- For extra money, it is possible to book Thai massages at the hotel. Massages are held on the roof of hotel, under the stars and relaxing sound of mountain river.
- We have breakfast at the hotel.
- In 8:00 check out from hotel.
- Makok waterfall. Our second day will begin in this place where there are never people. Among other things, here you can make gorgeous photos without others, especially the second level of the waterfall should be noted.
- The program "Stalker" includes tracking in the jungle. For an hour we will wander along the trail and explore the real tropical jungle of Thailand. We will climb a mountain, cross a brook in the jungle, hear the underground river flowing, see giant trees and overcome numerous obstacles. Guests of all ages and various physical training are always delighted with this part of the "Stalker" tour. However, a trip to the jungle is optional and instead you can relax at the waterfall.
- A visit to a unique Buddhist park, which has a grandiose size and where you can see dozens of beautiful sculptural compositions depicting scenes from the life of the Buddha. Great place for photo shoots.
- Visit sites for the extraction of sapphires and rubies. We can see how gems are mined and even participate in it.
- Catholic temple in Chantaburi.
- We will visit the World famous gemstone market. You will see how to sell and buy precious stones on the most famous gemstone market in Asia. Those interested can visit the Catholic Cathedral.
- Lunch in a restaurant by the sea.
- Exotic village of fishermen on the water, the type of the famous "sea gypsies".
- Rest at the beach with view to emerald bay in national park. Is it time for us to relax on a beautiful beach under the shade of trees and swim in the clear sea?
- Enchanting completion of the program on the observation platform with a beautiful sunset view.
Well, in addition, there will be stops for photographing in the most picturesque places.
Book with us
Already planning your next trip and least of all would like to waste time in queues for attractions and overpay? There are so many things planned to visit and see!
Start your adventure right now! If you are not in Thailand - you can use the tags below and go to planning a vacation in any other country.