- Transfer from any hotel or condo in Pattaya and back
- Accompany of professional guide
- All entrance fees and charges
- Food for animals and fish
- Souvenirs in Ethnic Village
- If you want to take pictures with long-necked women, they will be happy to tip
- You can ride an elephant, in addition paid 200 baht per person
- Professionally made photos
- Donations and charities at temples, for example, if you want to participate in Funeral of Failures ceremony
- Dress for temples - knees and shoulders covered
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
What to expect
New, rich and interesting one day tour "Magic East" in Pattaya, Thailand. This journey includes the World-famous ritual of purification, also known as the "Rite of Funeral Failures". We propose to plunge into the real magic of East. And invite you to a tour in the vicinity of Pattaya. In one day you can see several interesting places: Buddhist temples, Chinese palace, real Thai village and a tribe of long-necked women. Also personally take part in performing magical mysteries and rites: ritual of Attracting Good Luck and Karma Cleansing with a blessing monks.
Excursion "Magic East" in Pattaya is one of several tourist destinations in Thailand Kingdom where you can attend the "Funeral of Failures" ceremony. Other guided tours which propose it: "Amazing Thailand", its extended version "Amazing Extreme" and the rite "Funeral of Failures" separately. Therefore, you can confidently reserve "Magic East" guided tour on our website if, in addition to "Funeral of Failures" rite, you want to see something else. And the same time, if you do not like weak up early and take long journey.
At some points, "Magic East" guided tour in Thailand intersects with others. Such as "Wat Yan Temple Complex", "Evening Wat Yan". Therefore, in many travel agencies of Pattaya, you can find another name of this tour: "Wat Yan and Funeral of Failures". What is not quite true, there is a difference between "Magic East" and "Wat Yan" excursions . About "Magic East" excursion program is described in detail below.
- Ritual "Funeral of Failures" in real Buddhist temple and blessing of monks. The real ritual of purification, conspiracy from failures - individually and purely at will. You can participate, but may only look. Everything goes according to traditional Buddhist rules: with reading of magical Mantras, using brightly decorated, stylized coffins, tying a Sai Sin on hand. Some people are afraid to go to the coffin during "Funeral of Failures" ceremony. Of course, to pass the "Funeral of Failures" rite can be at your desire. But in reality, these brightly painted in traditional colors boxes resemble real coffins only remotely and are just one of the attributes of ancient Buddhist rite.
- Recently opened, the most beautiful White Temple. Yes, now there is one in Pattaya!
- Observation deck at Silver Lake. Beautiful views of Silver Lake vineyards.
- A short walk to a clear stream through an ethnic Thai village. You can see the real life and lifestyle of ordinary Thai families. Aboriginal life of Northern Thailand mountainous regions. Including Karen tribe (known as Long-Necked women), where everyone can try on the famous rings on neck. Very unusual photos turn out, surely. See national folk show. Visit the unique "Museum of Opium", learn about traditions of growing opium poppy, collecting and using drugs.
- Lunch in Thai national style. You will be able to try a lot of various tasty and not spicy national dishes.
- Khao Chi Chan - Golden Buddha Mountain. The largest Buddha image in the World, made of plates of pure gold.
- Watch the staging Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) show - a national sport.
- We do good deeds and purify Karma - feed huge fish, geese, and other animals. Pet food is already included in price. We release at will in the river of fish, turtles.
- Viharna Sien - Chinese Palace Museum, where the famous Terracotta Warriors are located from the tomb of Chinese Emperor Qi Shi Huang.
- Wat Yansangwararam (Wat Yan) monastery, walk through the beautiful territory of monastery.
- Wax figures of enlightened monks.
- Lotus lake.
- Ritual of Karma Purification. You can go through the steps that lead to footprint of Buddha. And above will open a beautiful view of the neighborhood.
Additionally, on this excursion you can ride an elephant, extra payment 200 baht per person.
Usually, our guests return to Pattaya hotels at 16:00 - 16:30.
By the way. You can participate in "Funeral of Failures" ritual separately, in the same temple near Pattaya. Contact with website admin for details.
Book with us
Already planning your next trip and least of all would like to waste time in queues for attractions and overpay? There are so many things planned to visit and see!
Start your adventure right now! If you are not in Thailand - you can use the tags below and go to planning a vacation in any other country.