- Transfer from any hotel or condo in Pattaya and back
- Accompany of experienced guide
- All entrance fees and charges
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Food for fish and animals
- Donations and alms at temples
- Professionally made photos
- Dress for temples (knees and shoulders covered)
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
What to expect
This excursion to the nearest surroundings of Pattaya is also known to many as “Evening Wat Yan and Sunset at Silver Lake” and is very convenient because it is not so hot towards evening, less likely to cross with groups of Chinese tourists. This tour is similar to morning program and basically includes visit to Wat Yan Temple Complex - one of the largest temples in Thailand. "Evening Wat Yan" also look likes to another excursion program: "Magic East". The tour is performed with experienced guide, touristic groups are small and, accordingly, the transport is a small bus or minivan.
- So, our first stop will be at "Hill Tribe Village" which is located in Pattaya suburb. It is stylized ethnic village of several tribes living in the North of Thailand (The Golden Triangle district). Here we get acquainted with the lifestyle and traditions of some exotic nationalities. Such as Karen (long-necked women), Akha, Lisu and others. Here we will see a national show, also will be able to take pictures and buy original souvenirs. And those who wish can check their accuracy - there is a place where you can shoot a real crossbow.
- We watch the staging show of Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) - a national sport.
- Next, we explore the Wat Yansangwararam (or abbreviated as Wat Yan) monastery. This temple complex is located in a picturesque valley near Pattaya. By its scale, the temple is recognized as one of the largest in Thailand. It is under patronage of the Royal Family. One of the main shrines of Wat Yan temple complex is a sanctuary with a buried particle of Buddha. We will know the power of the Enlightened One and go to another Buddhist shrine - the footprint of Buddha. And the way to this relic is not easy. It is necessary to overcome the stairs of Clearing Karma. It is hard, but as the legend says, Karma of a walking parishioner is cleared with each step. And at the top you have a bright future and a magnificent view of temple complex and its surroundings! Of course, climbing this ladder is not a mandatory part of the program and is optional.
- We make a stop at the picturesque Lotos Lake.
- We participate in the ritual of purifying karma, and feed huge fish in monastic lake. Here you can set free fish, turtles and other creatures (considered a good deed, and in general, this is purely optional, we don’t include it in the price right away).
- The journey continues in palace of the Emperor of China, temple-museum Viharn Sien. This is a rich exhibition of gifts from China presented to Thailand. You will see more than two hundred figures of gods and saints, which are made of bronze, the World's largest statues of lions made of solid granite, authentic figures of Terracotta Warriors, sculptures of Shaolin monks and much, much more!
- The next stop will be in a beautiful park at the foot of Khao Chi Chan mountain. Great place to relax and meditate. Here is the World's largest image of meditating Buddha, made of gold plates. It is about the height of 160 meters, and the width of 70 meters! Creation of this image was timed to the 50 anniversary of the reign of King Rama IX. The cost of this image was over 160 million baht.
- And at the end of our program - we meet sunset on viewing platform near vineyards of Silver Lake.
Book with us
Already planning your next trip and least of all would like to waste time in queues for attractions and overpay? There are so many things planned to visit and see!
Start your adventure right now! If you are not in Thailand - you can use the tags below and go to planning a vacation in any other country.