- Transfer from any hotel or condo in Pattaya and back
- Accompany of professional guide
- All entrance fees, except additional options
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Donations and alms at temples
- Magical and religious rituals
- Dress code: shoulders are closed, legs are closed ankle-deep, clothes are not transparent, shoes are closed
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
What to expect
"Excellent Bangkok and Maha Nakhon" is a new one day exclusive tour from Pattaya to the capital of Thailand. Before the "Maha Nakhon" tower were built, this journey included visit to rooftop restaurant in "Lebua" luxurious hotel. Nowadays our trip differing in a positive way by the absence of strict requirements for clothes (at least, the jacket and closed shoes required for visiting "Lebua"). And also by visiting the observation deck of the tallest building in the city, equipped with a transparent floor! Only the most beautiful and unusual places of the modern metropolis in this one-day excursion from Pattaya to Bangkok, accompanied by experienced guide.
There is another name for this tour: "Excellent Bangkok-2 Remake".
We pick up our guests in Pattaya hotels and condominiums around eight in the morning. Excursion "Excellent Bangkok" consists of two parts: day and evening.
Day part of excursion
- Walk through the wonderful Lumpini park. The place where "Kabaragoya" lives - a striped water monitor lizard, which is the second largest after the Komodo lizard and the largest species in Thailand.
- Buffet lunch with an abundance of Thai and European cuisine. Excellent desserts and good service.
History and culture of Thailand
- Wat Yan Nava temple complex - The Royal Temple of the Third Rank and the classics of Buddhist monasteries! Historical place, whose territory is defined as the border of historic Bangkok. There we learn about Buddhism and the traditions of Thais. We will see a miraculous relic that fulfills desires and is in the temple of the last 300 years! Let's go through a powerful ritual to attract wealth, well-being and health, as well as receive the monk's blessing for the fulfill of wishes! Unique photos provided!
- Boat trip along the Chaopraya River from Bangkok's business district to the historic one! Types of a contrasting city: modern high-rise "stone jungles" bordering on the wooden slums of the past!
Bangkok historical center
- Jodpiman - transfer to ferry pier and river trip to the west riverside. View from the ferry to Wat Arun.
- One of the first Catholic churches in Bangkok - Santa Cruz or the Holy Cross, built by the Portuguese. Today it forms around itself a closed commune of Thai-Catholics.
- Wat Praiyun Wongsavat temple and Turtle Mountain. Inspect the high 190-year-old stupa, visit the greenhouse with a huge number of turtles. On mini-park territory a lot of different beautiful plants and that means - excellent photos are guaranteed!
Evening part of excursion
- "ICONSIAM" shopping center. Super modern mall with a viewing platform. Delightful view of huge skyscrapers on the opposite bank of the Chao Phraya river. You can go shop or just spend free time. Many galleries and exhibitions for those who do not plan on shopping.
- Show singing fountains! Presentation with musical, light and holographic accompaniment on the embankment of the ICON SIAM shopping center.
- Tourist boat trip along Chaopraya river in the evening! Pictures of night Bangkok!
- Ride on Bangkok skytrain. The design of the trains was developed by the Porsche design studio.
- "Maha Nakhon" skyscraper and "skywalk" observation deck. The skyscraper is made in an eclectic style and, as conceived by the architect, personifies the soul of the dynamically developing Bangkok City. On the roof there is a bar. Anyone can order a soft drink (not included in the price). Lounge area and live music. In the evening there is no huge crowds and queues at the observation deck!
- Finally, on 21:30, our group goes to Pattaya. And arriving time will be about 23:00.
Note! Despite the almost complete absence of temples and palaces according to the program, it is necessary to comply with the dress code when visiting the capital of the Kingdom of Thailand. Shorts are not desirable, dress comfortable and conservative as it possible.
Book with us
Already planning your next trip and least of all would like to waste time in queues for attractions and overpay? There are so many things planned to visit and see!
Start your adventure right now! If you are not in Thailand - you can use the tags below and go to planning a vacation in any other country.
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Perfect Bangkok and Mahanakhon and write your own review!